BE A PART OF RALLY-RAID NETWORK
Someone once said, "Let's make Rally-Raid great again!"... And so, here we are to achieve this!
Honestly, we don't have contacts or connections to everyone; we have a lot, but not all. So, if you have news that you think is worth sharing here, please reach out to us.
Send us your news, from your races, from your team, or from your organization, and we will share it on the Rally-Raid Network.
You can reach us via our social media pages or via e-mail info_at_rallyraidnetwork.com
And if you want to give us a hand, please check out our Patreon account
The upcoming 14th Italian Baja di Primavera, run for the fourth time as Artugna Race will concentrated in two days, Friday 15 and Saturday 16 March, and will be the inaugural round of the 2024 Italian Cross Country Baja and Side by Side Vehicles Championship with the appointment organized by the Fuoristrada Club 4x4 Pordenone.
The choice to run on the dirt roads of the foothills, from Polcenigo to Aviano, intersecting Fontanafredda and Budoia, was made in the post-pandemic period to offer a less difficult approach to the competitors at the start of the season compared to the river beds of the Tagliamento, the setting for the world championship race in the summer. Therefore, a rally route with some possible fording (depending on the whims of the weather) on the "stream that doesn't exist", the stream with two names. In the upper part it is perennial and is called “Cunath”, while in the lower part, its riverbed is often dry, and here it is called “Artugna" (source Pordenonewithlove.it). A watercourse that quenched the thirst of the ancient inhabitants of Budoia and gave them the stones to build houses and stables that are still resistant to the wear and tear of time.
The Spring Baja, like all off-circuit automotive challenges, is also an opportunity to look around, discover places and people, and adapt to the environment. The race is characterized by a single selective sector of 27.73 km to be repeated four times, with an interval after the first two laps to allow assistance from the mechanics at the Interporto Centro Ingrosso di Pordenone, where the competition headquarters will be installed.
Expected at the restart are the outgoing champions, Alfio Bordonaro (Ccb) and Amerigo Ventura (Svv), who made use of the Pordenone navigators Stefano Lovisa and Mirko Brun, the expression of an effervescent local "school" full of talent.
Artugna Race will kick off a new season full of excellent auspices.
Source: Italian Baja Press office
- Baja Dehesa Extremadura 2024: The Baja TT Dehesa Extremadura will have a stage this year that will leave Portugal
- The 2024 season will be packed with competition in Portugal
- Rally-Raid Portugal 2024: Entries are open.
- This Christmas, treat yourself to a rally.
- FPAK reveals the dates for the 2024 Portuguese Cross-Country Rallies Championship
- Rallye Breslau 2024: Rallye Breslau turns 30! It will be something extraordinary!
- Magical night for Nasser Al Attiyah, Mathieu Baumel and Toyota
- 24 Hours Off-Road Fronteira 2023: Portuguese-French team wins in Fronteira with thrilling finish
- Baja Montes Alentejanos 2024: Trucks are the big news at ESC Online | Baja TT Montes Alentejanos 2024
- 24 Hours Off-Road 2023: Music, history and adrenaline at the 25th anniversary of the BP Ultimate 24 Hours TT Vila de Fronteira