BE A PART OF RALLY-RAID NETWORK
Someone once said, "Let's make Rally-Raid great again!"... And so, here we are to achieve this!
Honestly, we don't have contacts or connections to everyone; we have a lot, but not all. So, if you have news that you think is worth sharing here, please reach out to us.
Send us your news, from your races, from your team, or from your organization, and we will share it on the Rally-Raid Network.
You can reach us via our social media pages or via e-mail info_at_rallyraidnetwork.com
And if you want to give us a hand, please check out our Patreon account
The eighth edition of the Baja TT Dehesa Extremadura, which will be held between May 2 and 4, 2024 , will this year have a timed section of 110 km, of which 60 kilometers will be raced through the Portuguese Alto Alentejo, starting from the town of Elvas, a city with which the organization of the Villafranca Motor Club ratifies its commitment to promoting sporting ties between the two nations along the Raya.
It will be one of the great attractions of a race, fully consolidated in the national and international calendar, which will have its operations center in the city of Badajoz and which for the third consecutive year will be scored in cars for the FIA European Cup of Bajas Cross. Country , as well as the Spanish All-Terrain Rally Championship , in addition to the Baja World Cup and the Spanish Raid TT Championship on motorcycles .
The test will begin on May 2 with the technical verifications and will take place through the Extremadura dehesa until Saturday the 4th. The Baja TT Dehesa Extremadura will once again run through, among other locations, Alconchel, La Albuera, Villanueva del Fresno, Zahinos , Valencia del Mombuey, Oliva de la Frontera, Entrín, Corte de Peleas, Aldea de Retamar, Solana, Nogales, Almendral and Barcarrota .
Source: Baja TT Dehesa de Extremadura
- The 2024 season will be packed with competition in Portugal
- Rally-Raid Portugal 2024: Entries are open.
- This Christmas, treat yourself to a rally.
- FPAK reveals the dates for the 2024 Portuguese Cross-Country Rallies Championship
- Rallye Breslau 2024: Rallye Breslau turns 30! It will be something extraordinary!
- Magical night for Nasser Al Attiyah, Mathieu Baumel and Toyota
- 24 Hours Off-Road Fronteira 2023: Portuguese-French team wins in Fronteira with thrilling finish
- Baja Montes Alentejanos 2024: Trucks are the big news at ESC Online | Baja TT Montes Alentejanos 2024
- 24 Hours Off-Road 2023: Music, history and adrenaline at the 25th anniversary of the BP Ultimate 24 Hours TT Vila de Fronteira
- Monte Gordo Sand Experience 2023: The first FIM Sand Races World Cup Winners were crowned at the Monte Gordo Sand Experience