BE A PART OF RALLY-RAID NETWORK
Someone once said, "Let's make Rally-Raid great again!"... And so, here we are to achieve this!
Honestly, we don't have contacts or connections to everyone; we have a lot, but not all. So, if you have news that you think is worth sharing here, please reach out to us.
Send us your news, from your races, from your team, or from your organization, and we will share it on the Rally-Raid Network.
You can reach us via our social media pages or via e-mail info_at_rallyraidnetwork.com
And if you want to give us a hand, please check out our Patreon account
ADVENTURE GALICIA makes it easy for you.
You can now reserve your spot to enjoy the International Rally of A Estrada, taking place from the 7th to the 13th of next April.
The Spanish town of A Estrada, with Adventure Galicia at the helm, will celebrate its punctual meeting with roadbook navigation for the third consecutive year, where pilots and sportsteams will enjoy more stages and kilometers than ever. For the second consecutive year, it willalso be a scoring event for the European and Spanish Rally TT Championships.
With registrations limited to 120 participants, this is the moment. Reserve your spot for €300 until December 31 and take advantage of the best rate. That's right! By reserving your spot, you also secure the reduced rate to enjoy:
7 days of racing.
With a marathon stage.
Over 1200 km of specials.
In a free camper/campinga area.
In a hotel, hostel ou rural tourism house.
With the paddock 26 km from Santiago de Compostela International Airport.
And scoring in the European Championship; in the Spanish Championship, or in Open Adventure.
If you´ve already heard about the Adv-Galicia® roadbooks and the geography of the northwest of the Iberian Peninsula, there's only one thing left to experience it for yourself. If you haven´t
heard about it, dont let others tell you. Treat yourself to ADVENTURE GALICIA RALLY.
All information and registrations at: https://adventuregalicia.com/
Source: Adventure Galicia
- FPAK reveals the dates for the 2024 Portuguese Cross-Country Rallies Championship
- Rallye Breslau 2024: Rallye Breslau turns 30! It will be something extraordinary!
- Magical night for Nasser Al Attiyah, Mathieu Baumel and Toyota
- 24 Hours Off-Road Fronteira 2023: Portuguese-French team wins in Fronteira with thrilling finish
- Baja Montes Alentejanos 2024: Trucks are the big news at ESC Online | Baja TT Montes Alentejanos 2024
- 24 Hours Off-Road 2023: Music, history and adrenaline at the 25th anniversary of the BP Ultimate 24 Hours TT Vila de Fronteira
- Monte Gordo Sand Experience 2023: The first FIM Sand Races World Cup Winners were crowned at the Monte Gordo Sand Experience
- Monte Gordo Sand Experience 2023: Sun, Emotion and Crowds Set The Scene On The Monte Gordo Sand Experience’s First Races
- Raid of the Champions 2023: The Hungarian Season-Closing race was held in a sea of mud
- 24 Hours Off-Road Fronteira 2023: Registration deadline for the BP Ultimate 24 Hours TT is about to expire