BE A PART OF RALLY-RAID NETWORK
Someone once said, "Let's make Rally-Raid great again!"... And so, here we are to achieve this!
Honestly, we don't have contacts or connections to everyone; we have a lot, but not all. So, if you have news that you think is worth sharing here, please reach out to us.
Send us your news, from your races, from your team, or from your organization, and we will share it on the Rally-Raid Network.
You can reach us via our social media pages or via e-mail info_at_rallyraidnetwork.com
And if you want to give us a hand, please check out our Patreon account
The Portuguese Automobile and Karting Federation has released the calendar for the 2024 edition of the Portuguese Cross-Country Rally Championship, which includes several changes compared to the 2023 edition.
Among the novelties, one of the most important is the return of Portugal to the route of tte World Cross-Country Rally Championship (W2RC), this time called BP Ultimate Rally Raid Portugal, recovering the long history of the Transibérico Rally, which has not been held for several years. The event will have two formats: Rally from April 2 to 7, valid for World Championship, which will also include a passage through Spain.; Baja , valid for the Portuguese, the race will be shorter with fewer days and may not include the passage through the neighboring country.
Another change has to do with the race organized by Escuderia de Castelo Branco, which in recent editions has been held near Lisbon under the name Baja Oeste de Portugal. In 2024 this race will be the last on the calendar, taking the place that has been occupied by the Baja de Portalegre. The location of the race is not yet known. To the south, the race organized by the Algarve Automobile Club, which in recent editions has been based in the city of Loulé, will move to Lagos, and almost certainly the tracks it will use will be in the Serra de Monchique, leaving the Serra do Caldeirão behind.
- 29 February/3 March ESC Online Baja TT Montes Alentejanos
- 2/7 April - BP Ultimate Rally-Raid Portugal - valid also for W2RC
- 17/19 May Baja TT Lagos
- 7/9 June Baja TT Norte de Portugal
- 19/22 September Baja TT Sharish Reguengos/Mourão/Redondo
- 17/19 October BP Ultimate Baja Portalegre 500 - Valid also for FIA Baja World Cup
- 8/10 November Baja Escuderia Castelo Branco
- Rallye Breslau 2024: Rallye Breslau turns 30! It will be something extraordinary!
- Magical night for Nasser Al Attiyah, Mathieu Baumel and Toyota
- 24 Hours Off-Road Fronteira 2023: Portuguese-French team wins in Fronteira with thrilling finish
- Baja Montes Alentejanos 2024: Trucks are the big news at ESC Online | Baja TT Montes Alentejanos 2024
- 24 Hours Off-Road 2023: Music, history and adrenaline at the 25th anniversary of the BP Ultimate 24 Hours TT Vila de Fronteira
- Monte Gordo Sand Experience 2023: The first FIM Sand Races World Cup Winners were crowned at the Monte Gordo Sand Experience
- Monte Gordo Sand Experience 2023: Sun, Emotion and Crowds Set The Scene On The Monte Gordo Sand Experience’s First Races
- Raid of the Champions 2023: The Hungarian Season-Closing race was held in a sea of mud
- 24 Hours Off-Road Fronteira 2023: Registration deadline for the BP Ultimate 24 Hours TT is about to expire
- Baja Portalegre 2023: Buller & Salero Storm to Stock & Open Class Victories at YXZ1000R SuperFinale