BE A PART OF RALLY-RAID NETWORK
Someone once said, "Let's make Rally-Raid great again!"... And so, here we are to achieve this!
Honestly, we don't have contacts or connections to everyone; we have a lot, but not all. So, if you have news that you think is worth sharing here, please reach out to us.
Send us your news, from your races, from your team, or from your organization, and we will share it on the Rally-Raid Network.
You can reach us via our social media pages or via e-mail info_at_rallyraidnetwork.com
And if you want to give us a hand, please check out our Patreon account
А rally that can survive for 30 years means that it's really something what people love and it carries its fame as an off-road legend with a lot of pride.
Get ready for the thrill of the year! Registrations for Rallye Breslau's 30th edition will open on December 21st, 2023 bringing a wave of excitement and increadible surprises your way. And guess what? We're kicking off the celebrations with fantastic Christmas Special Discounts across all racing classes!
Everyone who loves the Breslau, everyone who participated in the past and wants to try it one more time, is welcome to take the dust off the vehicle and come over! It will be something special.
The rally will be longer. We included one more race day. A special anniversary rally class has been added. There will be three bivouacs and you will have the best on the plate what the rally has ever offered in all its history.
▪ Itinerary: 1250 km
▪ Prologue + 6 rally days instead of 5
▪ Night stage
▪ 2 marathon stages
▪ 3 bivouacs
▪ Longer stages
▪ “Breslau Legend” class
NEW CLASS “BRESLAU LEGEND”
Do you still have your old rig, a traditional "Breslau" vehicle with 4 or 2 wheels? Then join for the adventure and the spirit of the Breslau from the last millennium.
Going back to the roots this class is more or less an Extreme Limited Class, but still “Open” enough to give these traditional vehicles a chance to race in Rallye Breslau.
Rallye Breslau is set to feature three bivouacs, starting in Zagan and concluding in Drawsko Pomorskie—the famous military polygon but in a new location, ensuring a fresh experience. The surprise lies in the second bivouac, kept under wraps until the last moment, promising an unexpected twist to the adventure.
Building upon the legacy of the legendary Hannibal stage, the 30th edition of Rallye Breslau will present 2 long marathon stages which will test skills, spirit and endurance of all competitors.
To make this milestone even more special, we have a lot of new additions planned for this jubilee. We will gradually reveal the surprises we have prepared.
- Magical night for Nasser Al Attiyah, Mathieu Baumel and Toyota
- 24 Hours Off-Road Fronteira 2023: Portuguese-French team wins in Fronteira with thrilling finish
- Baja Montes Alentejanos 2024: Trucks are the big news at ESC Online | Baja TT Montes Alentejanos 2024
- 24 Hours Off-Road 2023: Music, history and adrenaline at the 25th anniversary of the BP Ultimate 24 Hours TT Vila de Fronteira
- Monte Gordo Sand Experience 2023: The first FIM Sand Races World Cup Winners were crowned at the Monte Gordo Sand Experience
- Monte Gordo Sand Experience 2023: Sun, Emotion and Crowds Set The Scene On The Monte Gordo Sand Experience’s First Races
- Raid of the Champions 2023: The Hungarian Season-Closing race was held in a sea of mud
- 24 Hours Off-Road Fronteira 2023: Registration deadline for the BP Ultimate 24 Hours TT is about to expire
- Baja Portalegre 2023: Buller & Salero Storm to Stock & Open Class Victories at YXZ1000R SuperFinale
- Baja Portalegre 2023: South Racing Can-Am Team's De Sousa Batista wins T4 as Swedish duo of Thomelius and Ekström excel in T3 at rain-soaked Baja Portalegre 300