promo-topo-full

Baja Aragon 2023: Miguel Barbosa present at Baja España Aragón with his new Toyota Hilux T1+

Baja Aragon 2023: Miguel Barbosa present at Baja España Aragón with his new Toyota Hilux T1+

Share this content:
Pin It

Portuguese champion presents himself at the wheel of his new Toyota T1+

Miguel Barbosa is back in the international competitions competing next weekend in the legendary Baja España Aragón with the particularity of doing so at the command of a new Toyota Hilux T1+ identical to that with which Nasser Al-Attiyah became World Rally Raid Champion (W2RC) and won the Dakar Rally. It will be the first time the eight-time national champion has competed in the Spanish race this year for the FIA Cross Country World Cup.

“It will indeed be my first participation in the most important Spanish all-terrain competition where I will return to the command of a Toyota T1+, identical to the one I used last year in the Baja Portalegre 500. It is a race with a great tradition and with a list of registered with many good drivers and machines so the challenge I will have ahead will be great. I’m betting to match trying to evolve as best as possible to the commands of a fantastic machine, but on a trail that is completely unknown to me,” said the pilot of the BP Ultimate Vodafone Team who will be navigated by Hugo Magalhães.

The 39th edition of Baja España Aragón, starts for Miguel Barbosa on Wednesday with a Shakedown, followed on Thursday by the usual technical and administrative checks. The race will have a total of 846,49 of which 546 km will be timed distributed over four selective sectors disputed over two days on a track with an average altitude of 1,150 m above sea level.

Automatic translation from the original Portuguese version provided by:
Source: Miguel Barbosa official press release

Share this content:
Pin It

More from the same region

Disclaimer:
As a service to the sport we all love and follow, Rally-Raid Network posts numerous media releases from a wide variety of sources on our website. Due to the large number, and some times short time available, it is nearly impossible to review each public release. These articles are written by reporters or press officers who work for various organizers, teams, drivers, riders, and other parties, and they do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Rally-Raid Network.