BE A PART OF RALLY-RAID NETWORK
Someone once said, "Let's make Rally-Raid great again!"... And so, here we are to achieve this!
Honestly, we don't have contacts or connections to everyone; we have a lot, but not all. So, if you have news that you think is worth sharing here, please reach out to us.
Send us your news, from your races, from your team, or from your organization, and we will share it on the Rally-Raid Network.
You can reach us via our social media pages or via e-mail info_at_rallyraidnetwork.com
And if you want to give us a hand, please check out our Patreon account
The calendar for the 2024 FIM Baja World Cup has been released, this consists of eight rounds across seven different countries over an eleven month period.
The series gets under way with the Saudi Baja that runs from 8-10 February followed by two events in Spain – the Baja TT Dehesa Extremadura from 2-4 May and the Baja Aragon from 26-28 July.
Competition then switches to Central Europe with the Baja Hungary on 8-11 August before, following a summer break, returning to the Gulf States with the Baja Qatar that will be staged from 31 October to 2 November.
Round six will be the Baja TT do Oeste in Portugal from 8-10 November before the series concludes with a double date in the Middle East, starting with the Dubai International Baja on 15-17 November and then signing off with the Jordan Baja on 28-30 November.
The 2024 series will include a new Trail category, which is open to 600cc road registered motorcycles with two or more cylinders weighing no a maximum of 165kg and limited to a top speed of 130kph.
- Tribute to René Metge
- 2024 FIA-FIM World Rally-Raid Championship season 3: New kids on the block
- New Hilux strengthens Toyota Gazoo Racing for 2024 Dakar and W2RC Season
- NWM-designed and built FIA T1+ EcoBoost-powered Ford Ranger won overall 2023 South African Rally-Raid Championship (SARRC)
- 2023 FIM Awards: The curtain falls on Benavides Bros. dream season
- The Monster Energy Honda Team is ready to take on the 2024 World Rally-Raid Championship season on its new HONDA CRF450Rally
- Overdrive Racing enjoys historic season with Dakar victory and clean sweep of FIA World Rally-Raid and FIA World Cup titles
- Calendar for the 2024 FIA season published
- FIA announces overhaul in the Cross-Country Rallies for 2024 season
- 2024 FIA Baja Calendars