BE A PART OF RALLY-RAID NETWORK
Someone once said, "Let's make Rally-Raid great again!"... And so, here we are to achieve this!
Honestly, we don't have contacts or connections to everyone; we have a lot, but not all. So, if you have news that you think is worth sharing here, please reach out to us.
Send us your news, from your races, from your team, or from your organization, and we will share it on the Rally-Raid Network.
You can reach us via our social media pages or via e-mail info_at_rallyraidnetwork.com
And if you want to give us a hand, please check out our Patreon account
In the run-up to the start of the Dakar Rally, the official presentation of the third season of the World Rally Raid Championship (W2RC) was held with the outstanding appearance of the Desafío Ruta 40.
The launching ceremony was attended by the best riders and teams in the world of this specialty, gathered to learn more details about the expected 12th edition of the Desafío Ruta 40, to be held in Argentina from June 2 to 8. Pablo Eli, Sporting Director of the DR40, shared the first details of what the participants can expect in this upcoming edition.
A new route promises unprecedented challenges, the Desafío Ruta 40 will remain loyal to its DNA: breathtaking terrain among the most passionate spectators in the world. After a successful return in 2023, the legend of the DR40 will continue to be written in 2024, offering a unique experience in a challenging and thrilling ambiance for riders and spectators alike. Registration for the Desafío Ruta 40 will open on March 1.
The W2RC will have a total of five competitions this year. The Desafío Ruta 40 will be the fourth round of the championship and is expected to be a crucial competition in the definition of the title. The World Championship calendar will start with the Dakar Rally (January 5-19), followed by the Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge (February 25 to March 2), BP Ultimate Rally-Raid (April 2-7) and will culminate with the Morocco Rally (October 5-11).
Source: Desafio Ruta 40 official press release
- SARR 2024: Brazilians dominate the start of Argentina's biggest rally
- Rally Barretos 2024: Entries are open for the 1st race of the 2024 Brazilian championships
- Rally Terra Verde 2023: Rally Terra Verde defines the 2023 Brazilian Cross-Country and Baja Rally Championship
- Rally Poeria 2023: Program for the fifth edition of the Rally Poeira is already set
- Desafío Ruta 40 2023: Both X-raid vehicles in the top 10
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Victory for TOYOTA GAZOO Racing in Argentinia!
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: South Racing-built Can-Ams win FIA t4 and finished second, third and fourth in T3 in Argentina
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Luciano Benavides snatches maiden W2RC win
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Good things come in threes for Al-Attiyah
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Fourth Place for Toby Price on stage 5 of Desafio Ruta 40