BE A PART OF RALLY-RAID NETWORK
Someone once said, "Let's make Rally-Raid great again!"... And so, here we are to achieve this!
Honestly, we don't have contacts or connections to everyone; we have a lot, but not all. So, if you have news that you think is worth sharing here, please reach out to us.
Send us your news, from your races, from your team, or from your organization, and we will share it on the Rally-Raid Network.
You can reach us via our social media pages or via e-mail info_at_rallyraidnetwork.com
And if you want to give us a hand, please check out our Patreon account
The Brazilian rally classic will once again open the season of the Brazilian CBM Baja Rally and CBA Cross-Country Rally championships. The event is scheduled for March 1st to 3rd, with the structure set up at Parque do Peão
The city of Barretos, in São Paulo state, Brazil, will once again be the stage for the opening of another season of the Brazilian Baja Rally (motorcycles and UTVs) and Cross-Country Rally (cars) championships. A classic of the national rally scene, the Barretos Rally reaches its 14th edition and takes place from March 1st to 3rd. Entries can be made at www.rallymakers.com.br.
The support park for the teams will be in the Parque do Peão, which hosts the Festa do Peão every year - a traditional cattle festival that attracts thousands of people and national and international attractions. The public will be able to follow the Barretos Rally up close, with the chance to see the machines in action at the Prologue - a time trial that defines the starting order for the first stage - and the Super Prime - an extra race between the best classified drivers of the day, both on Saturday (02).
"The expectation t is that we will have a route of approximately 150km on each day of the competition, including timed sections and off-roading," says Rallymakers' general director, Fernando Bentivoglio. "The Rally Barretos is a classic in the off-road calendar and we are preparing an edition to once again test the participants and their machines to the maximum, in keeping with all this tradition," he adds.
Anticipation for the 14th Rally Barretos is very high, after all, it will be the first challenge of 2024 on Brazilian soil, following the presence of several Brazilians at the Dakar in Saudi Arabia and the SARR in Argentina.
The 14th Barretos Rally is supported by Barretos City Hall and Os Independentes. Supervision: CBM / FPM, CBA / FASP. Organization: Rallymakers
Automatic translation of the Brazilian Portuguese version
- Rally Terra Verde 2023: Rally Terra Verde defines the 2023 Brazilian Cross-Country and Baja Rally Championship
- Rally Poeria 2023: Program for the fifth edition of the Rally Poeira is already set
- Desafío Ruta 40 2023: Both X-raid vehicles in the top 10
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Victory for TOYOTA GAZOO Racing in Argentinia!
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: South Racing-built Can-Ams win FIA t4 and finished second, third and fourth in T3 in Argentina
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Luciano Benavides snatches maiden W2RC win
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Good things come in threes for Al-Attiyah
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Fourth Place for Toby Price on stage 5 of Desafio Ruta 40
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Luciano Benavides finishes as runner-up at 2023 Desafio Ruta 40
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Barbec gets podium in Argentina