BE A PART OF RALLY-RAID NETWORK
Someone once said, "Let's make Rally-Raid great again!"... And so, here we are to achieve this!
Honestly, we don't have contacts or connections to everyone; we have a lot, but not all. So, if you have news that you think is worth sharing here, please reach out to us.
Send us your news, from your races, from your team, or from your organization, and we will share it on the Rally-Raid Network.
You can reach us via our social media pages or via e-mail info_at_rallyraidnetwork.com
And if you want to give us a hand, please check out our Patreon account
São Carlos will once again be the stage for the event, with a route laid out on the Álamo Farm. Registration is now open at www.rallymakers.com.br
Expectations are high for the second edition of the Terra Verde Rally. Between December 1st and 3rd, the Álamo Farm in São Carlos (SP) will be the stage for the last two stages of the Brazilian Cross Country Rally and Baja Rally Championship. There will be around 240km of timed competition, which will determine the best drivers and navigators in the country in 2023.
"It's a great responsibility to organize the final stage of a championship because we need to apply a rally that has very challenging characteristics, that requires the whole team - driver, navigator and vehicle - and tests the skill and courage of the competitors. Therefore, we chose the stage for this competition with our hands, and we are sure that everyone will enjoy it and, above all, have fun," said Rallymakers' general director, Fernando Bentivoglio.
The assistance park for the Terra Verde Rally will be set up at Fazenda Álamo - Rodovia SP 319 - km 254. The shakedown (optional for the participant) and the prologue, which will define the starting order, will be held on the farm itself. The timed section is 120km long and will be covered twice, once on Saturday and once on Sunday. A total of 240km of open chronometer, where the fastest off-roaders will win.
The official program for the 2nd Terra Verde Rally starts on Friday (December 1) with the opening of the race office, followed by the technical and administrative inspections and shakedown (optional) at 15:30. The general briefing, in which the main guidelines and warnings regarding the route will be passed on, is scheduled for 19:30.
On Saturday (02), the prologue opens the competition at 8 a.m. The start of the timed section for the first motorcycle is scheduled for 10:30 a.m., with the UTVs and cars starting next. The competition will be completed on Sunday (03), with the second special stage starting at 8 a.m.
"We're off to the second edition of the Terra Verde Rally. And São Carlos welcomed us with open arms. It's a region with many farms and trails that perfectly meet the needs of our sport. The route we found is very diverse, with all kinds of obstacles, just as a true cross-country and baja rally should be," said Bentivoglio.
Entries for the Terra Verde Rally are now open and can be made until November 29 at www.rallymakers.com.br.
Automatic translation of the original Brazilian Portuguese version
- Rally Poeria 2023: Program for the fifth edition of the Rally Poeira is already set
- Desafío Ruta 40 2023: Both X-raid vehicles in the top 10
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Victory for TOYOTA GAZOO Racing in Argentinia!
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: South Racing-built Can-Ams win FIA t4 and finished second, third and fourth in T3 in Argentina
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Luciano Benavides snatches maiden W2RC win
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Good things come in threes for Al-Attiyah
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Fourth Place for Toby Price on stage 5 of Desafio Ruta 40
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Luciano Benavides finishes as runner-up at 2023 Desafio Ruta 40
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Barbec gets podium in Argentina
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Al-Attiyah closes in on W2RC Title as Toyotas fill top four places at Argentina's Desafio Ruta 40