BE A PART OF RALLY-RAID NETWORK
Someone once said, "Let's make Rally-Raid great again!"... And so, here we are to achieve this!
Honestly, we don't have contacts or connections to everyone; we have a lot, but not all. So, if you have news that you think is worth sharing here, please reach out to us.
Send us your news, from your races, from your team, or from your organization, and we will share it on the Rally-Raid Network.
You can reach us via our social media pages or via e-mail info_at_rallyraidnetwork.com
And if you want to give us a hand, please check out our Patreon account
-- Brazilian Championship --
Entries are now open for the event, which will take place from November 17 to 19, and is valid for the penultimate round of the Brazilian Baja Rally Championship for motorcycles, quads and UTVs.
There are 10 days left for the Rally Poeira to set up camp in the northwest of the state of São Paulo and, for the fifth consecutive year, it will be in the city of Araçatuba to literally raise dust with the motorcycle, quad and UTV categories, and add up points for the 13th and 14th stages of the Brazilian Baja Rally Championship.
Arena Promoções e Eventos is looking for the best route. The event's organizing team is working on the last details of the schedule and mapping the route, which should repeat the success that has attracted teams from different regions of the country to the region since its first edition.
On Friday, November 17, activities start at 1pm at the Clibas de Almeida Prado Exhibition Grounds - Rua Tenente Alcides dos Santos, 600 - Aviação in Araçatuba/SP - where the teams' support park will be located, as well as the race secretariat and the technical inspections of the vehicles, prize-giving, Super Prime, and the starts and finishes of the weekend's races, which will be carried out and is open to the public free of charge.
The official opening of the event with a briefing for the competitors will take place on Friday evening at 7.30pm at the Casa do Nelore Pavilion, with the presence of local authorities and representatives of the Brazilian Motorcycling Confederations.
The Dust Rally is expected to repeat its format with two days of timed races and approximately 450 kilometers of route, including the initial and final stages. The promise is of hot weather and, of course, lots of dust, with electrifying disputes, on dirt, sand, bumps, lots of changes of direction, sharp bends, navigation, and high averages make up the route, always surrounded by sugar cane plantations on farms in the region.
Entries are still open and can be made on the official website, www.arenarally.com.br.
The 5th edition of the Dust Rally is organized by Arena Promoções e Eventos and is supervised by the CBM - Brazilian Motorcycling Confederation. The event is sponsored by Araçatuba City Hall, through the Sports and Tourism Departments, and supported by C6 Bank, Araçatuba Plaza Hotel and Anube.
Automatic translation from the original Brazilian Portuguese version
Source SIG Comunicação
- Desafío Ruta 40 2023: Both X-raid vehicles in the top 10
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Victory for TOYOTA GAZOO Racing in Argentinia!
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: South Racing-built Can-Ams win FIA t4 and finished second, third and fourth in T3 in Argentina
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Luciano Benavides snatches maiden W2RC win
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Good things come in threes for Al-Attiyah
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Fourth Place for Toby Price on stage 5 of Desafio Ruta 40
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Luciano Benavides finishes as runner-up at 2023 Desafio Ruta 40
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Barbec gets podium in Argentina
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Al-Attiyah closes in on W2RC Title as Toyotas fill top four places at Argentina's Desafio Ruta 40
- Desafio Ruta 40 2023: Fifth-place finish for Price on Desafio Ruta 40 stage four