Silk Way Rally 2022: Silk Way Rally announces a system of discounts for 2022
The Directorate of the International Project Silk Way Rally has developed a system of discounts for the 2022 rally competitors.
The discount system is as follows:
- If the driver took part in the 2021 rally, then in 2022 his crew will be given a 15% discount*
- If the driver has participated in two or more Silk Way Rally events (for example, 2019 + 2021), his crew will be given a 20% discount*
- Crews using alternative fuels will receive a 50% discount*
- Crews under the age of 30, as well as all female crews will be able to take part in the rally without paying entry fees.
* discounts are not cumulative
These discounts are available throughout the entire application period: both during the minor rates (from February 15 to April 15) and during the standard rates (from April 16 to June 1).
In addition, the rally Directorate has prepared a special campaign: visa support for G-MOTO CHALLENGE category riders is provided free of charge.
The amount of accreditation fees for media representatives planning to work on the entire route of the rally will also be revised. Detailed information will be published later.
The organizers are waiting for everyone at the Ceremonial Start in Astrakhan on July 7, 2022!
Source Silk Way Rally